Thursday, August 26, 2010

Final Project: First Thoughts

For my final project I am thinking about planning and designing an ad campaign for one of my two favorites which are for the Hawaiian Chip Company products or a brand of Guilt-Free Raw Cookies that I purchase occasionally at Whole food Market.

For the Hawaiian Chip Company, they are popular within Hawaii, and are trying to expand outside of the islands. The taro chips are known for being a Presidential favorite and well as the feature chip on Hawaiian Airlines. This past year, 2009, the company has been very successful, but by no means of an ad campaign.

For the Guilt-Free Raw Cookies, I have a vision in my mind of how I like to present them. In the beginning, my boyfriend had often purchased these cookies, but I was very hesitant to try it because of the nontraditional way it was conjured up (as described on its packaging). But after the first bite, I couldn’t stop myself from eating just one, and “Hey they are Guilt-Free!”

No comments:

Post a Comment