Thursday, July 22, 2010

About Me

The most efficient way to share your thoughts, ideas, art, products, & business is on the web. I am more than just a web designer. I display images & words in forms of pixels using several languages only a web designer would understand. I breathe life and color into a mere “www .com, .net, .org” (and any other domains. There is a fine line between white & black. #FFF is white, and #000 if black. In most cases, you call a painter to paint your family portrait. In my case, you would call me to develop your site. Call me a computer geek, but call me what you want, I am a web artist. There is more to a website than its visual design.

As I further my career I will work with the best of the best, as I already do with my peers. My goal as a web designer is to create web applications that not only make the clients happy, but capture the interest of their target audience. When someone visits your site, if it isn’t user friendly or doesn’t spark interest in the viewer, what does that say about your business? or your web designer?

I am Reyna Quemado, a 23 year old mother, sister, friend, & web designer. Not only do I want to travel the world, but I want my thoughts and ideas to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment